Want to make a great first impression for your
Conference, Event, Organization, or Business?
“The RIJI Green customized bags have been in the top ten sellers list since we have started carrying them. We have sold out of large orders on several occasions. Our customers really like the uniqueness of these bags as well as the cause that it supports. RIJI Green is fair trade, eco friendly, and proceeds help survivors of human trafficking, it’s a win win for all.”
– Kat, Whole Foods Market
Stand out and make a great first impression with RIJI Green’s durable eco & social friendly customize bags. Choose from our fashionable selections or talk to us about developing a new bag to meet your needs. Our bags are environmentally friendly made with natural fiber from jute plants or organic cotton. Your designs are screen printed by hand using high quality water-based, eco-friendly inks. Each bag comes with a story tag explaining how the bag is eco and social friendly. A minimum order of 101 bags is require for all custom bag orders. To start your order email [email protected] and provide the following information
- Bag style(s) you are interested in
- How many totes you want to order
- Your budget
- Delivery deadline
- Send us your artwork. (If you have one)
Art work requirements for screen-printing:
- We ask that all digital artwork be provided in at least one of the following formats:
- AI Adobe Illustrator or EPS files are the best option – they can be scaled without any quality loss. JPG Hi resolution JPEG files. Please use the compression setting between 8 and 12. PSD Adobe Photoshop files (can be quite large, so should be flattened)
- Photoshop and JPEG files need to be at least 300 DPI with a file size equal to the intended print size. That is, if the file needs to be printed at 10cm by 10 cm the supplied file should be 1200 pixels by 1200 pixels. 10cm = 4 inches multiplied by 300 dots per inch (dpi) giving 1200 pixels. In Photoshop you specify the image size (dimensions in cm) and the resolution (dpi) and it will figure out the rest for you.
Photos or scans taken at low resolution and then scaled up do not satisfy the criteria. The original file needs to be hi-resolution.
- Don’t use fonts smaller than 34 FONT SIZE (1cm in height) – any smaller is difficult to reproduce well. Try and avoid the use of serif fonts with small fine detail.
- The file delivered must be actual size (see above), allowing for:
- 4cm from the top for most bags.
- 0.5cm from other edges if you want the gusset (sides of the bag) to cover the edge of your design.
- 1.5cm if the gusset is not to cover design.
- Use only solid colors – no ‘fade’ shading (gradients). Dot shading (like half tone) is OK, but because of the course nature of jute, fine shading won’t reproduce well. If you are going to use dots they should be a minimum of 1mm diameter and all the same color.
- We can alter artwork to suit at a cost of US$25/hour.
- Once the digital mock-up is approved, the customer may request RIJI Green to make a print, sew a bag and take a photo which will be emailed to you for final approval. We prefer to do this just prior to the full order going into production as it can take up to 12 hours to make a screen and set it for printing. To save us from re-setting the print machines a second time, please approve or otherwise within 24 hours as a printing machine is out of production during this time. Further changes from the approved mock up will be charged to the customer.
- Please send your graphics files to: [email protected]